Tantalum and Niobium are…
- refractory metals with melting points of 3,017°C and 2,477°C
- excellent materials for capacitor anodes as they form an extremely thin but dense oxide layer as dielectric
- highly corrosion resistant and ductile at elevated temperatures
- biocompatible and not allergenic materials, best suited to medical applications
- ideal diffusion barriers (e.g. for semiconductor industry)
As one of the leading suppliers of tantalum and niobium powders and compounds, TANIOBIS is a reliable partner for customers in all industries. Our powders are characterized by their consistently high quality and customized application technology support. With our experience and expertise in application technology, we can provide engineered product solutions to meet our customer’s demanding technically challenging and unique requirements.